Ferokai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kievas Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kieva

Kieva

Kievas Characters Empty
PostSubject: Kievas Characters   Kievas Characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:59 pm

I have many characters, but for now I will do biographies only for the ones I roleplay with. If you have any questions about my characters, or anything related to this thread/topic please ask here, or you may private message me. Whichever suits you best.

Kieva Esphire
Two battle scars on muzzle, from tip of mouth a scar lines the left side of her body all the way to the beggining of her tail, left ear partly gone. White pelt with yellow many, feathered yellow wings, paw socks, tailtip above eyes and ears. Light blue cheek fur and ice blue eyes.

My name is...
Kieva Esphire

My siblings are
MouseSky

My parents are...
Crossfire x ?*?*?

My love is...

I lived with...
Old Snowfire pack member

My status was...
Old Snowfire pack scout

My children are...

My age is...
Full grown adult

My species is...
Jareksketche

My adoptive parents were...
Kateri, Dax, and Zimber

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qilla Darkfire

A rather large creature stalked through the thick fog of the morning wakes; silver claws digging up dirt with each pawstep. Swirving around she let out a snarl, showing her two top rows of teeth and the one row at the bottom. White horns glistening silver and black pelt dimly shining. Her skinny, yet tall form lingered near a pine tree, and the angle of the light of the moon made her grey underbelly shine silver. She had long silky smooth fur, and her ears flopped forward like a goats, white insides shuddering at the cold. This was an Inca, this was Qilla Darkfire...

My name is...
Qilla Darkfire

My gender is...
Female

My age is...
Adult

My species is...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My love is...

My little ones are...

My kin is...

I live with...

My place is...

Specific

A medium sized wolf sat in the clearing, sun shining on her white pelt. She had light purple crystal like eyes, and yellow wings folded neatly to her sides. She had yellow from her paws a foot up to her leg, then a half a foot of blue. Her fur was fluffy and smooth, lavender infront of her, actually a whole pile of it, this was Specific.[/size]

My name is...
Specific ...

My parents are...
Enari x Merolin

My species is...
Winged wolf

My kin...
Kizukazay, Extia, Donye & Doriva

Dwelling
Pirate Island/Burned Head

Rank
Medic/herb gatherer

Mate

Little ones

Fejita Darlington

A rather skinny cheetah plunges out of a bush and hops around happily. Normal cheetah markings on her body and a small tiny black mane on her head.

Mate
???

Cubs
???

Pride
???

Siblings
????

Parents
????

More to come...